The 2 in 1 Genius Jig will make you a master of your home crafts!
It is the best tool that provides accuracy, repeatability, and interchangeability in crafting and fixing your furniture. It acts as a template to guide the drill or other boring devices into the precise location of each intended hole centre.
The pocket hole joinery techniques of the jig simplify your woodworking especially for beginners and also master craftsmen.
The drill sleeves have some wear and tear that enables to replace drill sleeve without replacing the whole jig. Save your time and costs.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 2-3 Weeks For Delivery.
2 in 1 Genius Jig is very fast and accurate hardware tool to drill the straight holes!
1. Straight holes and angle holes — two effects combined, save money and time. 4 -ways can be drilling straight holes and 2 -ways oblique holes for accurate positioning.
2. The design is reasonable, flexible use, have scale marking, easy to adjust hole depth.
3. With wooden tenon hole, a vertical drilling function is an ideal tool for plate furniture.
4. Glass-Reinforced Nylon — The blue body of every Jig is made from heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon. This composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability of customers have come to expect.
5. Hardened-Steel Core –The core of every 2 in 1 GENIUS Jig features hardened-steel. The R3’s core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke for minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole.
6. Screw stealth — It makes drilling the angled hole easy.It’s an extremely strong joint, and you can use it on any type of project and every screw is neatly hidden away. A Pocket Hole is an angled hole drilled into one board, which then allows you to drill a screw through to another board.
Drill sleevesize: 6/8/10/12mm
Material: ABS and alloy steel
Suitable for: 12-38mm thickness of the wood
Required assembly tools: clamp, cordless screwdriver or an electric drill (not included)