Full Face Shield
Face shields for infection control
Face shields are personal protective equipment devices that are used by many workers (e.g., medical, dental, veterinary) for protection of the facial area and associated mucous membranes (eyes, nose, mouth) from splashes, sprays, and spatter of body fluids. Face shields are generally not used alone, but in conjunction with other protective equipment and are therefore classified as adjunctive personal protective equipment. Although there are millions of potential users of face shields, guidelines for their use vary between governmental agencies and professional societies and little research is available regarding their efficacy.
It is the right form about the usage of face and shields:
- Inspect the shield for any holes to make sure that it’s intact.
- Make attention that your mouth and nose close completely
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol before putting on the shield.
- Use the face shield when you meet with somebody face to face
- Wash your shield often (once at an hour)
- Remove your shield from behind rather than touching the front of the mask.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 10-15 business days For Delivery.