Car Cassette Tape Adapter delivers more natural audio!
- The 3.5mm to cassette adapter can be used with entertainment systems that have audio cassette tape decks, connect the 3.5mm stereo jack to the output source such as an mp3 player.
- Silent mechanism reduces power noise on the road. Spring-loaded cassette head helps maintain contact with cassette player’s head for clear sound.
- Now you are going down the block or cross-country, you will have plenty of music for the whole trip with this adapter. Connect your CD Player / MiniDisk Player / iPod to your car stereo through your car’s in-dash cassette player.
- Cassette-shaped Interface inserts into your car’s tape deck. Mini-plug inserts into your iPod / CD Player / MiniDisk Player headphone jack.
- Ideal for connecting MP3 Players and Phones to Car Stereos.
1. Insert the mini plug into the headphone jack of your player.
2. Turn cassette player on and turn the volume to the lowest position.
3. Insert the adapter into cassette deck as you would an ordinary cassette, press play and adjust to the desired volume. (note; The volume control of some portable players will not function if you are using the output/ line out jack.)
4. Eject adapter when not in use. ( note: Portable player must be “on” to eject adapter.)
5. A wire can be re-positioned for cassette loading type.
- Frequency: 30-20,000Hz
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Cable Length: 90cm approx
- Package Includes:1 x Car Cassette Tape Adapter