Air Conditioner Fin Repair Comb
Bent Or Clogged Condenser Or Evaporator Fins?
Save Time & Money By Fixing Them Easily!
AC fins are so delicate that they can bend easily. With normal use, air conditioner fins can also get clogged with dirt and debris.
When the fins are bent or when they get clogged it causes a major restriction in airflow that would usually pass through the air conditioning system, which means a decrease in efficiency for the entire AC.
The Air Conditioner Fin Repair Comb is a professional tuning kit that allows you to restore the fins back without damaging the fins. Bent fins will render the exchange of heat to be less efficient.
The Air Conditioner Fin Repair Comb comes with 6 different fins measurements for your different needs. Match the teeth to the spacing of the fins on your air conditioner, then draw the comb slowly and carefully over the fins.
- Universal use for all condenser and evaporator coil and car radiators with slat spacing of 8, 9, 10, 12, 14 and 15 fins inch.
- Fin comb for straightening and removing debris in order to avoid loss of performance.
- One tool with 6 different settings.
- It can be used on oil coolers and air conditioner condensers.
- Spray the fins and the tool with lubricant. Try a soap instead and rinse it off.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 10-15 business days For Delivery.