The open-blade design accommodates both long and round vegetables, and the food holder keeps hands safe and is easy to grip while turning down to the end of vegetables to minimize waste.
Step 1: Pick your vegetable! Spiralizing works ideal when the vegetable is straight and at least 1/2 inch in diameter.
Step 2: Place the flat end against the centre of the blade and apply pressure while twisting clockwise. The result will be long, uniform spirals. It’s that simple.
Step 3: When you start to reach the end of the vegetable, use the food holder for safety to keep your fingers away from the blades.
- Create three different sizes of vegetable noodles in uniform spirals
- Food holder/cap protects Hands when in use and during storage
- Non-slip grip for comfortable spiralizing
- Open design accommodates both long and round vegetables
- Three stainless steel blades are color-coded for quick identification
- Perfect for sweet potato, carrot, cucumber and other vegetables to strips for salad, spaghetti, pasta.
- Recommended by Cooks Illustrated