3 Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer
Create three different sizes of vegetable noodles in a snap!
From zucchini “pasta” to beet salad to potatoes au gratin, these uniform spirals are easy to make, fun and delicious. The open-blade design accommodates both long and round vegetables, and the food holder…
The open-blade design accommodates both long and round vegetables, and the food holder keeps hands safe and is easy to grip while turning down to the end of vegetables to minimize waste.
Step 1: Pick your vegetable! Spiralizing works ideal when the vegetable is straight and at least 1/2 inch in diameter.
Step 2: Place the flat end against the centre of the blade and apply pressure while twisting clockwise. The result will be long, uniform spirals. It’s that simple.
Step 3: When you start to reach the end of the vegetable, use the food holder for safety to keep your fingers away from the blades.
- Create three different sizes of vegetable noodles in uniform spirals
- Food holder/cap protects Hands when in use and during storage
- Non-slip grip for comfortable spiralizing
- Open design accommodates both long and round vegetables
- Three stainless steel blades are color-coded for quick identification
- Perfect for sweet potato, carrot, cucumber and other vegetables to strips for salad, spaghetti, pasta.
- Recommended by Cooks Illustrated
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up to 10-15 business days For Delivery.